As of February, 2014 our group training programs will be offered through Manchester Parks and Recreation Department at the Northwest Park Activity Room. There will be four, 4-week sessions of Team Active and Team Fit. Each session is $40 for Manchester residents and $50 for non-Manchester residents.
Leave boredom and frustration behind and join our fitness playground in this boot camp style group training program. Team Fit will provide participants with challenging, yet motivating strength and cardiovascular conditioning sessions that include a variety of innovative exercises to improve your overall fitness. This program is designed for all fitness levels, customized to each individual and includes pre- and post-assessments to track progress. An open mind and positive attitude are required!
Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:00-5:45 pm
- Session 1: February 3 – February 26, 2014 (make-up sessions March 3rd & 5th)
- Session 2: March 10 – April 2, 2014 (make-up sessions April 7th & 9th)
- Session 3: April 14 – May 7, 2014 (make-up sessions May 12th & 14th)
- Session 4: May 19 – June 11, 2014 (make-up sessions June 14th & 16th)
Whether you’re bored with exercising solo or ready to give fitness a shot for the first time, this circuit-training style series will be sure to keep you coming back for more. While this individualized group training program is designed for baby boomers age 50 and over, anyone who is new to exercise, or just getting back into the swing of things, is welcome to join. Each session will provide participants with a well rounded and accommodating workout that will incorporate muscular fitness, aerobic endurance and flexibility training using a variety of modalities and types of equipment.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:30-10:15 am
- Session 1: February 4-February 27, 2014 (make-up sessions March 4th & 6th)
- Session 2: March 11-April 3, 2014 (make-up sessions April 8th & 10th)
- Session 3: April 15-May 8, 2014 (make-up sessions May 14th & 15th)
- Session 4: May 20-June 12, 2014 (make-up sessions June 15th & 17th)